CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 READINESS
To Our Valued Bank Customers:
Like each of you, we're closely monitoring the guidance and advice about the coronavirus from the federal, state and CDC. Thus, we have taken preventive steps to protect our customers and employees so as to ensure our branches are open and our bankers are here to serve you. We would like to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively.
Steps We Are Taking:
- Educating employees on the COVID-19 threat and preventive measure and guidelines by the federal, state and CDC.
- Asking our employees to stay home from work if they are sick, or someone in their household are sick.
- Installing hand sanitizer in our branches for use by both employees and customers, and enhanced cleaning daily with EPA-approved disinfectants in all facilities as needed.
- American Plus Bank is committed to helping customers. If you have been affected by COVID-19 and need assistance with your account, please call us at (626) 821-9188. We encourage you to use American Plus Bank’s online banking or mobile banking for self-service banking for 24/7 account access. You can access your accounts online or Mobile app at your convenience to make bill payments, view transactions, check balances, transfer funds, deposit (Mobile only), etc.
- If we reach out to you, we will not ask for confidential information such as your name, password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s advice for consumers to protect yourself from scams at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/02/coronavirus-scammers-follow-headlines
Steps You Can Take:
- Stay up to date. For more information about the Coronavirus, visit the CDC's resource center at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
- Wash your hand frequently or use hand sanitizer, always cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze, and stay home if you are sick.
This continues to be a fast moving and evolving situation, and we are working diligently to take the steps to protect our valued customers and employees. Thank you for your continued support and trust.