At American Plus Bank, employees are our greatest assets and key to our success with customers. We value each other and are committed to every employee’s personal and professional growth. If you are interested in the job openings below, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. American Plus Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Job Openings
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP.
Under supervision and following established policies and branch procedures provide customer service support including the following functional duties:
• Accept deposits/withdrawals, cash checks, process loan payments, tax payments, and outgoing wire transactions; process mail and night drop deposit.
• Balance cash drawer.
• Sell money orders and traveler’s, official and gift checks.
• Verify signatures and process accordingly.
• Answer inquires and direct customers to the proper department for further bank services.
• File miscellaneous items and distribute daily reports.
• Promote and cross-sell the Bank’s services and products.
• Follow the Bank’s BSA policy.
• Accept other duties as deemed appropriate by supervisor.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent with some college business classes helpful.
Experience: 2 years of bank teller experience required.
Skills/ Ability: PC literate, typing, and ten key proficient. Proficient in math, detail oriented, strong communication skills, and ability to function in a team environment. Bilingual (English/Mandarin) a plus.
Loan Officer/Business Development OfficeR
Loan Officer/Business Development Officer is responsible for soliciting, negotiating, and coordinating the closing of consumer/commercial loans in compliance with the Bank's lending policies and procedures; to develop business checking and deposit relationships with customers; and to promote business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
- Originate and generate new loans, deposits and cross sell other financial products/services.
- Establish and grow a book of profitable business, targeting sales opportunities and selling to new customers with a focus on business operating accounts, C&I loans, CRE, SBA and Mortgage loans and cross-sell other products and services offered across the bank.
- Understand the Bank’s capabilities and markets, pursuing prospects that fit into the Bank’s markets, products and services.
- Represent the Bank in various business, civic, and community functions to enhance the Bank’s image and grow the business.
- Conduct pre-screening analysis and prepare written presentations for submittal to management according to Bank’s lending guidelines, when requested.
- Interact with Bank colleagues to discuss prospect/referrals and formulate sales strategies.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations, laws and Bank policies and procedures that pertain to the day to day responsibilities.
- Document all calling activity and provide weekly report to Chief Lending Officer (CLO).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Finance is preferred.
Minimum 3 years of experience in originating and underwriting commercial loans, including commercial term loans, line of credit, and deposit with a track record of business development.
Extensive knowledge of loan origination with strong business development skills. PC proficient in Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Bilingual (English/Mandarin) is preferred.
American Plus Bank offers great benefits to employees including the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Vacation and sick time accrual
- Paid Holidays